General Manager/ Store & Spa Receptionist
Duties & Requirements
1. Foster a work environment of teamwork and mutual service by assisting co-workers and other departments as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction
2. Perform all aspects of Administrative work, including general office duties and coordination with senior management to enhance guest and team experiences
3. Responsible for stocking and managing store appearance/displays
4. Booking clients for all services
5. Scheduling & managing team members
6. Inspects spa rooms to ensure rooms are maintained at high level of standards.
We have full and part time positions available. Are you reliable, honest, and respectful? This job could be a great fit for you. Must be certified in the state of Hawaii. A dual licensed individual, proficient in lomi lomi massage, and over 3 years of spa experience is preferred but not required. We are seeking individuals with integrity, transparent communication skills, and outstanding customer service.
Requirements for the position:
1. Certified in the state of Hawaii
2. Outstanding customer service skills
3. Minimum one year of experience working in a spa setting
4. Values Punctuality
5. Enjoys the flexibility of being an independent contractor
Seeking yoga instructors with 1 year minimum of experience teaching yoga.
Must be dependable and have reliable transportation. We are looking for teachers that teach yin, beginner's yoga, hatha, vinyasa, trauma informed yoga. Do you enjoy practicing yoga outdoors in a resort environment? This position may be the right fit for you.
We are looking to expand our services by adding an independent acupuncturist to our team. Must be certified with minimum two years of experience.